What is Yoga Burn?
Yoga Burn is a unique program that is designed to show women how to do yoga in a way that will help them lose weight, reduce stress, and tone their muscles. It is a 12 week program for women.
The program has been created by Zoe Bray Cotton, a certified yoga instructor and personal trainer. Zoe explains that through her years of yoga practice, she discovered the most common mistakes that women make when practicing yoga, and also learned easy ways that women can get all the benefits of yoga.
As per my experience, whenever I found the workouts too difficult I modified the movements to meet my fitness level as shown in the videos. They make sure that we can achieve the basic of each pose and progress towards more challenging poses in a more detailed pattern. I think the program is designed to be suitable for all women at different fitness levels from beginners to professionals.
The 3 phases of Yoga Burn System for Women
- Foundational Flow- This phase helps beginners build a foundation in yoga so that we can perform each pose effectively. Here, Zoe Bray-Cotton shows you basic yoga poses and introduces you to yoga. In addition, in this part Zoe also shows you exactly how you can start losing weight and toning your muscles as soon as you start out.
- Transitional Flow- In this phasem we will merge the poses of the first and the second phase into proper sequences. It will help eliminate the problem areas and improve our moods by releasing stress relieving hormones
- Mastery Flow- This phase is designed to put everything we learned in the first two phases into high gear and increase our metabolism.
The information in this part of the Yoga Burn program will also help you to understand how to boost your metabolism and tone your muscles even faster.
I have been practicing yoga on my own (no classes) for a little over a year. I decided to invest in a few yoga videos to keep me moving at a good pace and really improve my body’s tone and muscle shape.
Zoe Bray Cotton is a master in this. I could learn a lot of poses through her training program, slowly and steadily, step by step from position to position creating a fat-burning series of yoga moves. Her body is perfectly sculpted and toned, and watching her, I was able to make my body mimic hers.
Initially I felt the poses were not that difficult, and they did not burn the fat but as the workout continued, my body began to feel the positions and open up. Few poses were difficult and few I felt were easier. I felt so proud that I was able to easily follow along through most of it, and when I couldn’t get it right in the first repetition, I kept doing it till I nailed it.
Some reviewers say the moves are very slow, but I don’t think they are. In total contrast to the other reviewers, I wish it was even slower. But this is how I like to do yoga. I feel I should stress on each step so that it has a good impact on the muscles.
- It suits women of all kinds of fitness level – This is one of best pros of Yoga Burn since she has arranged the poses starting from the basic ones to the most complicated ones for all kinds of women.
- Cost-efficient – There are many yoga classes that offer unlimited classes at a very low price but we need to consider the other costs as well. But with this program we need to pay a one-time fee and we can do it in the comfort of our home.
- Focused on results – It will keep pushing us towards our goals and help us change our body towards the good.
- Personalized instructions – This Yoga Burn program has personalized instructions specifically designed for women and can accommodate both beginners as well as experienced ones.
- Progress as we move forward – It is built in three phases which depend on one another. Each one is more difficult and challenging than the previous ones and involves the poses we have learnt in the earlier phases.
- Money back guarantee – What do we want more than a money back guarantee. Yoga burn offers a 100% money back guarantee. If you do not get the desired results within 60 days of starting out, you can claim your money back.
- Consistent effort is needed – On many occasions we feel lazy and don’t feel like working out. It is not always easy.
- It is more inclined towards the beginners – This program has very unique and strategic movements which are more suited to the beginners and the moderately experienced ones.
- Digital edition only – It is only available online for purchase and in digital copies. It might not be suitable for the ones who enjoy going to a gym to workout.
This is great for intermediate and even beginner yoga learners who don’t have knowledge of the exercise positions! I would recommend this Zoe Bray Cotton yoga program to anyone practicing yoga and who wants a slightly more intense workout.
Overall, Yoga Burn by Zoe Bray-Cotton is a one of a kind at-home program whose main focus is getting the results and helping users get in a better, toned shape.
For women who are interested in trying yoga and want to make sure they do it right and get all the benefits possible in the comfort of your home, Yoga Burn can be an ideal program. But if you have years of experience and want instant results with minimum efforts then the Yoga Burn program is certainly not for you.
While it is not perfect, I would definitely recommend this program to any woman who wants to get in shape and relieve stress.
Moreover, considering that Zoe Bray-Cotton offers a full refund guarantee for 60 days, I feel it is a program worth investing in.